Fairline 42 Squadron for sale
- 5 Guests
- 2 Cabins
Fairline 42 Squadron (1997 - 2015)
12,95 m / 42,49 ft
3,99 m / 13,09 ft
1,08 m / 3,54 ft
13,50 tonne / 0,00 sh cwt
- The user-friendly yet classic design and luxurious detailing inside is synonymous with
- Squadron motor yachts.
- Co-ordinated carpets, upholstery and curtain fabrics can be chosen
according to individual tastes.
- The joinery is finished in satin oak and espresso gloss as standard.
- The light and spacious saloon features full-length upper windows and sumptuous furniture.
- A sofa and adjustable-height dining table are located starboard behind the main helm position.
- The sofa also has an optional two fold bed built inside.
- Opposite, a freestanding sideboard with cocktail cabinet can accommodate a 32” television.
- The spatial layout of the two cabin accommodation has been maximized, with considered cabin and en-suite design to provide the luxury and space Fairline Squadron owners have become accustomed to.
- The large master stateroom with full-height headroom is positioned forward.
- Two steps lead up to a central ‘semi-floating’ double bed, which adds to the feeling of spaciousness.
- Comprehensive storage space includes a bedside table, drawers underbed, overhead lockers and wardrobe.
- An entertainment unit is fitted flush into the bulkhead.
- Feature skylights and opening hull windows allow light to fill the elegantly styled cabin.
- The master en-suite includes a full-height shower cubicle with seat and vanity style sink, locker
Starboard Guest cabin
- The introduction of a unique, open-plan guest cabin and en-suite arrangement creates a spacious guest accommodation.
- The double doors open up the starboard en-suite to the
cabin, concealing the toilet and creating extra cabin space.
- Guests also benefit from a fullheight
shower cubicle with seat, basin, vanity unit locker and mirror.
- The flexibility of the layout also enables the single, full-length beds to be converted to a double.
- The bedside stowage and wardrobe provide plentiful storage space.
- A long panoramic window with opening port is located in hull.
We have owned this boat for 7 years. During that time, we have taken exceptional care of it. The boat has been cleaned and maintained regularly since we purchased it from its original owner in 2015. She has been serviced one time per year if not more. Has low hours for being a 2012. She is in excellent condition!! If you are interested in seeing her in person send me a message and we will set a date and time. Looking for a new owner to enjoy her even more than we did!
-Tender is not included in the sale.
-Installed new AC's March 2022.
Dec 15, 2022, 2:29:34 PM
$ 399 000