Fairline is a leading representative of the UK yachting industry, setting standards in the shipbuilding industry for many years. Despite the indisputable authority and confident leadership in the market, the company maintains direct contact with the target audience and listens to customers' suggestions. This approach is the key to the development of products included in the "golden fund" of the global yacht industry. For more than half a century of existence, the Fairline brand has not lost its former charm. Even in such a competitive environment, the company continues to win fans with consistently high British quality, sophisticated design and exclusivity.
The British shipyard Fairline offers various modifications of motor yachts of three classes:
- Targa are dynamic hardtop cruisers available with a closed and half-closed saloon. In the line there are modifications from 13 to 20 meters long.
- Squadron is a flybridge yacht with a luxurious interior and a catchy exterior design. Available in versions from 15.5 to 21 meters in length.
- F-Line is a unique designer yacht with a hull length of 10 meters, the visual appearance of which was created by the renowned designer Mancini.
THE UNIQUENESS OF Fairline YACHTS
The British shipyard has gained worldwide fame, demonstrating real skill in the construction of premium marine vessels. Models from Fairline combine an irrepressible drive, status, swiftness and a special, unique charm.
Fairline yachts and motor boats are:
- excellent dynamic performance;
- impeccable maneuverability;
- always luxurious design of cabins and exterior;
- the highest level of technical equipment;
- reference build quality and attention to detail;
- the ability to customize the craft to the tastes and needs of the customer;
- comfortable cabins and relaxation areas.
The premium ships of the world-famous British shipyard are designed for a wide variety of audiences. The advantages of Fairline motor boats and yachts are highly appreciated by professional sailors, lovers of comfortable boat trips and speed lovers.