Fairline 50 Squadron for sale
- 7 Cabins
50% yacht ownership for $355k. Single entity LLC.
Yes; still available. We're looking for the perfect partners.
A rare opportunity to co-own a spacious 3 cabin motor yacht. Master cabin & VIP cabin en suite. Guest cabin with twin beds is perfect for children. We own the boat outright and rarely use. Our lives would be described as very, VERY busy with diversified interests and little time to go boating but when we do, we want an epic experience. Searching for like-minded, affluent partners who have common goals and expectations. This is not meant to be a downtown "condo" or work-from-boat-half-the-month situation. This is for destination, mini vacations. We're patient and will wait for the right fit, most likely a couple who reside out of state like us.
Total monthly expenses run about $4k.
* Marriott slip with fantastic neighbors.
* All Marriott resort amenities included.
* Full VIP hospitality service available.
* Captain available.
* 5-person tender.
* Flexible and accommodating politically-conservative AZ-based couple.
* Boat is kept in meticulous condition.
* 4th crew cabin for captain, unsociable teenager, or small children’s hang-out.
* All expenses shared equally.
* Fresh survey with all maintenance completed and zero deficiencies.
Tender included and Fairline's exclusive hydraulic tender launcher on the swim platform.
Enjoy high-end yacht ownership at half the price and half the hassle.
Sorry; we do have some non-negotiables:
* No smoking of any kind on the vessel.
* No charters or groups above 16 people.
* “Partner” defined by a single primary user including significant other. No “co-partners” including brothers, sisters, cousins, father/son, friends, biz partners, etc.
* Common-sense comprehension of economics, capitalism, and American culture. "Woke"? Definitely NOT!
* The Golden Rule is our primary rule. Thanks.
Please tell us a bit about yourself, your lifestyle, and why you believe you would be a good fit.
*** We couldn't be more pleased with the response to our offer! We'll make a decision by July as to who the best candidate is. Thanks to all who have submitted bios and "resumes".