Fairline 55 Squadron for sale
- 8 Guests
- 3 Cabins
This Fairline Squadron 55 is an excellent example of Fairline's longest reigning model. It is fitted with 2 Volvo Penta 610 hp engines with just 876 engine hours. This vessel underwent an electrical / electronic refit with latest technology 2018/2019 and has many extras including air conditioning and generator. The accomodation is luxurious and spacious with 3 cabins and 2 toilets. Just listed, call immediately for more details and to arrange a viewing.
Currently lying Ashore at our Pwllheli Marina office North Wales.
Displacement: 20 ton
Total Power: 610hp x 2
876 Engine Hours
Cruising Speed: 24knts Max Speed: 32knts
Electronics / Electrics
This boat undertook a huge Navigational Equipment refit during 2019, the schematic diagram is attached within the photos.
A lot of this equipment still has original wrapping and unused and under manufacturers guarantee.
- High gloss American Cherry interior with luxurious accommodation for 6 in 3 cabins plus 2 crew
- Forward master cabin with large island double berth, full length mirrors, opening deck hatch,wooden venetian blindsand en suite toilet / shower compartment with electric towel rail
- Twin 2 berth guest cabins port and starboard
- Guest toilet / shower compartment with direct access to port guest cabin
- Companionway steps up to spacious split level deck saloon with raised lower helm station with 2 seats to starboard
- ‘U’ shaped seating with circular dining table opposite
- Door to port side deck and internal steps up to flybridge
- Steps down to lower saloon with large ‘U’ shaped sofa and circular coffee table to port
- Audio / visual and storage cabinet opposite
- Steps down to galley aft of helm station with 2 x s/s sinks, 4 ring hob, extractor fan, Panasonic Dimension combination microwave / oven, fridge / freezer and avonite worktop
- Separate utility room and washer / dryer, pull out ironing board, linen basket, electric towel rail and separate domestic sized fridge / freezer
- Access to engine compartment via sound insulated watertight hatch in utility room
- Curved s/s sliding doors to teak cockpit with shaded al fresco dining area and hatches to lazarette and 2 berth en suite crew cabin
- Good access to side decks and transom gates on either side to large integral teak bathing platform with fold-away s/s boarding ladder
- S/s steps from cockpit up to teak flybridge
- Central double helm console with seats to helm and 2 passengers
- Wet bar behind helm with sink, electric BBQ griddle and fridge
- Curved seating area with table and aft sun deck
- Good stowage throughout boat including hanging wardrobes / lockers / drawers in all cabins, large cockpit lazarette and useful utility room
DOMESTIC EQUIPMENTHot & cold pressurized water system throughoutRefrigerator to galleyTVStereo radio/CD playerWasher/dryer and freezer unit to utilityCooler unit on flybridge