Fairline 78 Squadron for sale
- 12 Guests
- 4 Cabins
- 3 Crew
The only one Direct from the Owner
1 OWNER & WELL-MAINTAINED BOAT | 4+2 CABINS | STABILIZER | TROPICAL AIRCON + 2 * ONAN 22,5 kW GENERATORS | UPGRADED AUDIO/VIDEO + SAT TV| WATERMAKER | BIMINI-TOP | CCTV ENGINE ROOM/COCKPIT | HIDRAULIC PLATFORM | THIRD STEERING STATION | WILLIAMS 385 + SEADOO JETSKI
LIST OF EQUIPMENT:
- Aftermost protective cover's blind astern.
- Central air and air heating system.
- Anchor winch (hydraulic).
- Fouling protection.
- Bang & Olufsen40” TV with BeoSound 4 surround sound system and BeoLabSpeakers with waterproof and amplifier to cockpit.
- LED blue light lighting of the deck.
- Dinner set of egg-shell China, tables wares and crystal stermware.
- Centrally-controledvacuum system of purification.
- Slipped anchor chain lenghtcounter
- Shaft pressure-tight seal.
- Two stations DSC VHV radio, connecting two stations higher and the lower.
- Depth gauge, speedometer, log and outside water temperature detection.
- Electro hydraulic trimming system with cathodes protection system.
- Set of fenders.
- Flybridgesingle-arm davit.
- Full hull's width owner cabin with rectangular windows on both sides, 3 windows on each.
- Fully equipped flybridgebar.
- Shore power supply wire gathering system .
- GPS/Radio locator/Chart plotter connected to the automatic helsman.
- Hydraulic bathing platform.
- Transom cold and hot water.
- LCD TV set in the salon and in all main cabins(15''LCD and DVD/CD/radio in crew cabin, forward cabin, 37''LC).
- Equipment, controls, engine electronics repeater on flybridge.
- Sea Doo Jet ski .
- Stainless calibrated chain.
- Self packing up through the hull Delta anchor of the stainless steel.
- Bow thruster 25 h.p.
- Stern thruster 20 h.p.
- Bathing platform teak covering.
- Dash board teak covering.
- Flybridgewide steps teak covering.
- Telescopic Hydraulic bow, hidden under the passage with a remote-dispatch control.
- The third steering station (remote) for thrusters and engines control.
- Cold and hot water transom shower.
- Charcot's douche in a spacious shower compartment.
- Underwater illumination.
- Williams 385 Jet Rib inflating boat.
- The second refrigerator on the flybridge.
- Refrigerator in the owner's cabin.
- Air conditioning tropical(incl. 2 x 22.5 Onan).
- Satellite TV System(KVH M7).
- Foredeck bimini.
- Garmin GC 10 marine cameras to engine room and cockpit.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Everything we’ve learned in more than 40 years of building fine motor yachts is to be found in the breathtakingly elegant, award- winning Squadron 78 CUSTOM. From the well-proven hull to the smallest detail of cabinetry, we’ve drawn on lessons learned from the creation of over 11,000 Fairlines, in order to create a peerless luxury motor yacht. From design concept through to full-size mock-up, nothing has been left to chance, so that every inch of this boat fits a precise design purpose. The Squadron 78 embodies everything that, as an owner, you would expect in a luxury performance motor yacht … as well as a great many things you probably wouldn’t. Large, luminous entertaining areas; grand private staterooms that combine light, space and air to stunning effect; and everywhere, the dazzling interplay between the finest materials (hand-selected granite work surfaces, hand-matched burrs and exotic woods) and state-of-the-art design accents and features. In summary, our current Squadron flagship took three years to develop and countless thousands of man-hours to reach such a pinnacle of excellence … and it shows. Everywhere you look. As its name implies, a high level of customisation is a feature of this stunning yacht and clients can rely on the specialist advice, experience and exclusive services of our Yacht Division throughout the order and commissioning process.
- 2 x Caterpillar C32-1622 Shaft Diesel 1,622mhp each: 35 knots
- 2 x MAN 1360 CRM Shaft Diesel 1,360mhp each: 33 knots
- Air conditioning
- Fresh water maker
- Shore power inlet
- Washing machine
- Teak cockpit
- Teak sidedecks
- Cockpit speakers
- Bow thruster
- Electric head
- Log speedometer
- Tv set
- Stern thruster
- Dvd player
- Wind speed and direction
- Marine head
- Microwave oven
- Navigation center
- Bimini top
- Cd player
- Deep freezer
- Hydraulic gangway
- Hot water